Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hotshot II front suspension parts 12 years 7 months ago #3014

• darc
  • darc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
my hot shot 11 is still thew star in my collection and best looking to me , even more so than the AVANTE 2011 , it sits just right and cost me more than a new re re 1 would cost , but the dam wheels hit the front screws etc i removed the far screw but still there is play looking at it i belive the front wishbones have become worn were the ball sits making excessive play causing the wheels to rub .

would the re re boomerang ones fit ?

was there ever a hop up to counter this ?

i have read a lot of reviews on this car and a lot are saying that the wisbones are weak and i am half half about racing it or leaving it on the shelf looking awsome .

pictures included
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hotshot II front suspension parts 12 years 7 months ago #3018

Hi darc
I could not find any hop-up parts for the Hotshot front suspension, but if it is a case of warn parts only then the good news is that the re-release 58391 parts are identical. I do have a set of NIP front and rear gearbox plastic gears for your car. hope you sort the problem.
Marius

Hotshot II front suspension parts 12 years 7 months ago #3065

Just get a few sets of the re-release parts while they still are cheap.
Maybe a set of re-re balls as well, as they have hex slots instead of the flat head screwdriver slots. I have a hunch that the re-re balls will not produce as much wear as the old balls, because they don't have the sharp edges of the screwdriver slot. I might be far out here, as I have no evidence of this, just a hunch....

Tom

Re: Hotshot II front suspension parts 12 years 7 months ago #3113

• darc
  • darc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
thx tommey i think you are on to something here thx for the advise ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds