Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Double your car storage with Nylon 1150 bearings 12 years 7 months ago #3162

At last - someting useful to do with all of those Nylon 1150 bearings left over from builds!

Drill pilot holes in your shelves, fit 1" #8 screw through three "bearings" to make mini- bollards, you can generally get 4 cars in the the space two used to take up.

:)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Re: Double your car storage with Nylon 1150 bearings 12 years 7 months ago #3175

hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah

thats brillent fantastic i have now a use for those plastic bearings , :woohoo:

yay ;)

Re: Double your car storage with Nylon 1150 bearings 12 years 7 months ago #3180

Jonny, You are a brave man, placing your models like that :ohmy:
Great idea though!:laugh:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Double your car storage with Nylon 1150 bearings 12 years 7 months ago #3190

Man that is risky, you like living on the edge. The concept is nice for space saving thou.

Re: Double your car storage with Nylon 1150 bearings 12 years 7 months ago #3191

Jonny, You are a brave man, placing your models like that :ohmy:
Great idea though!:laugh:

-Lars

Man that is risky, you like living on the edge. The concept is nice for space saving thou.

I find your lack of faith disturbing ;) ... they're at an angle of 30 degrees, I suspect if there's any occurrence that can knock them off, I'll have a little more to worry about than a few of my runners falling down ...

edit - I think this pic makes a little more sense :blink:
Attachments:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Re: Double your car storage with Nylon 1150 bearings 12 years 7 months ago #3195

Now from that angle it looks less disturbing.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.