Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4849

Hi

was wondering if anyone has two spare wheel hexes as i have just dug this Baja Champ out of a box in my attic and two hexes are cracked? id sure appreciate any help i purchased it a while ago from ebay new built and although the chassis is uninspiring it is an excellent build job.

I just need to source some wheels from Ebay now.

Cats arrived home today they are settling in ok i just need to convince them to come out from under my duvet lol :laugh: i dont want to stress them out they are eating some treats but nothing else :unsure: hopefully time will be the key ill let them emerge in their own time.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4850

forget the plastic hexs, I swaped them all for aluminium ones.
mostly the gpm alu hexes with the screw like these

just like most change there aluminium tamiya pinion for steel rrp's

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4928

Are you still looking for these? :huh:

And how are the cats doing... :)

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4937

Hi Edou

yeah i still need two if you have any spare that would be great :)

Cats are at home now but imay need a new couch soon as one has taken to this rather than the scratching post :( but when she gets bored with that she uses my new carpet she seems to love sticking her claws in to it and pulling :silly:

Nobody warned me of the joys of the litter tray :sick:

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4939

Welcome to the wonderful cat world of smells and claws! :lol:

I'll send you a full set of (used) hexes - not perfect but not cracked at least...
Then you can choose the best two for your car. ;)
Just checking - you need basic hexes right?

If you like, I think I also have a Manta Ray dogbone for your other build.
Or did you get that one straightened out?

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4941

Re the litter tray ... well, the plus side is that at least they're using it - not "marking their territory" ... I've had a cat that preferred whizzing in my lunchbox (_NOT_ a Tamiya lunchbox btw), and another that once, bizarrely, shat on my teapot.

Do your cats do the comedy "trying to scrape cat litter from _outside_ the tray" thing?

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4942

Forgot to say I can trump Edou's hexes - 4 new ones & 2 good pins - PM me your address :)

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4943

Can't compete with that. ;)

@Jonny : did you ever think of just offering the cat a cup of tea? Maybe this was his protest. :lol:

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4944

Already have your address - will pop them in the post. I wouldn't expect them until Monday though :)

edit - might take longer than that - just attempted to print the postage label out & the Post Office site is "temporarily unavailable" ... 3 weeks + is _not_ temporary :angry: ... I'll keep trying ...

Edit 2 - done :)

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Re: Baja Champ wheel hexes 12 years 4 months ago #4945

Thanks for the help guys thats fantastic ill sort a new set of wheels once i have the hexes and will post some pics B)

I have already experienced the spread the litter thing its very funny to watch i always clean up a little afterwards but its never good enough and she goes back to re arrange it 'properly' with her foot :laugh: she has a habit of missing the tray and trying to spread the carpet lol they are really clean animals and very clever i think

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.