Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kyosho Tracker 12 years 1 month ago #8668

Just picked this up only ten miles from me off ebay and am pleased with my purchase as its in excellent condition once i cleaned all the grime off it. Apparently it had been in a garage for years untouched. I have had some dirty cars off ebay but this was filthy but as i cleaned and cleaned i slowly had an immaculate car with no damaged parts at all. It looks squeaky clean now and even though its just an entry level kyosho the chassis looks very similar to my raider and that is a lot of fun. It has a mabuchi rs550sh motor fitted and it looks like its hardly been used at all. even the bodyshell is undamaged and came up well after a clean. Acoms 27mhz radio gear is fitted and the old mechanical speed controller. The only problem i have is the tyres have perished with age. I tried on three used monster beetle tyres i had lying around and they fit the rims perfectly im just desperate for a fourth one now if anyone has one lying around used or not id be glad to buy it from them please email me :woohoo: should be a fun runner for the beach.

Two questions:

1. Anyone have any idea what year this was made? Im guessing early to mid nineties?

2. Anyone have a lnik to a build manual?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: Kyosho Tracker 12 years 1 month ago #8766

Two questions:

1. Anyone have any idea what year this was made? Im guessing early to mid nineties?

2. Anyone have a lnik to a build manual?

1. I did take a look in my Kyosho books, and it came in 94/95, so good guess mate!

Sorry can't help with the manual...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds