Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Vintage Tamiya Streamed Live at 4pm (PST) 7 years 8 months ago #39818

Hey gang!
Well, I decided to try something fun today live on the internet with our love and past time hobby Tamiya.

A website called Twitch.tv allows people to stream creative hobbies to anyone who wants to watch. I usually play video games on Twitch but decided to try my creative thumb and stream some live vintage Tamiya restoration, painting, repairing and anything else that I have on the backlog just waiting to be finished.

I am no pro when it comes to Tamiya knowledge by any means, nor am I the best at restoring these cars so go easy on me if I screw something up :cheer:
I have never seen anyone cover anything Tamiya on Twitch, so I figured why not be the first!

Would love to have ya stop by and say hello!
My handle is AmericanPixel on Twitch and you can view my channel here: twitch.tv/AmericanPixel
I go live every day at 4pm (PST).

If you pop in, be sure to shoot me a follow and say hi in chat and tell me you came from the forum!
It's 100% free and you don't even have to register to watch!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Indetrucks.

Vintage Tamiya Streamed Live at 4pm (PST) 7 years 8 months ago #39820

DUDE :y:

Vintage Tamiya Streamed Live at 4pm (PST) 7 years 8 months ago #39822

Thank you all so much for stopping by, I had way more fun than I thought.  3.5 hours went by like 10 minutes!

If anyone is interested in the fun we had trying to resurrect a Mercedes SLR 300  (M02L) you can watch the video here:  www.twitch.tv/a...v/82699665

Going to do some painting of my Tyrell figure next time I think.

PS, I need a few parts.. lol
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.