Keyword

Poll: Body clips - do you care? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Must be _period_ black Tamiya
2 13.3%
Must be black Tamiya
4 26.7%
Black Tamiya for Shelfers, don't care for runners
8 53.3%
Don't care at all
1 6.7%
Total number of voters: 15 ( AndyAus, bajaboy5b, Hibernaculum, THE H.P FREAK, willow088 ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Re: Body clips - do you care? 12 years 3 weeks ago #8601

I also voted for period correct ;)

That makes us two then :laugh:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Body clips - do you care? 12 years 3 weeks ago #8612

I could not have imagined someone that might be even stricter when it comes to original builds than you, Lars. :lol:

Re: Body clips - do you care? 12 years 9 hours ago #9181

How about this for an idea for losing sticky out bits & body pins? Just made up this remote latch so I could mount a dub shell on a Holiday buggy, whilst retaining the original (Rear) mount. It's kind of an adaptor, the white bits will be used to glue it to the body. The 2-width slotted plate slides to engage with the tab on the HB roll bar, & is operated against a spring by yanking the pull cord, to make the slot bigger & release the tab (Cord is set through aerial tube to guide it to the back of the car. It'll get a ring on the end once it's attached to the shell & cut to length).
I was kinda thinking you could do something similar using something like the body mounts on a Cheetah (Grooved round posts)
Attachments:

Re: Body clips - do you care? 12 years 9 hours ago #9183

Now that is definitly something good enough for a platinum inventor award. :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.