Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Help in identifying these two before I buy 11 years 4 months ago #16415

anyone got a clue what these are
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Help in identifying these two before I buy 11 years 4 months ago #16416

If its tamiya then probably both are QD chassis , the lower one with the goldrims something subaru. Will be hard to get the missing parts and the right bodies. The upper chassis might be something mercedes with the wrong rear wheels, the lower chassis has pieces broken/missing. Think only worth a buy if you already own one of these and need them for parts.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Help in identifying these two before I buy 11 years 4 months ago #16418

:blink: STOP dont Buy that Crap save your money better for a real RC-Car :lol:

This are aproximately the the most waste of ABS-Material that ever reach the Market.I know them well ! The car below on Picture was an '99 Subaru Imprezza. They only able to take 9,6V (8 AA- Cells) Batterys, Weak 380's Engines (even for 380 they was bad)and bad quality of material it seems like the 99-02 Charge of QD they was the most worse charge that tamiya ever made. Guess why the electric-mainboard is removed ha ha ha i got around 11 of this crap 4 Corrolas, 1 Mercedes CLK, 1 Opel Astra Rallycar, 3 Subarus of '99 and 2 of '01. Noone is left today.
After this Waste, Tamiya decide to cancel the QD series and force the the XB Program by using the TT-01, how far i know.

Dont waste your money at this :dry:
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Last edit: by NexusRC81.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.