Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Screw Identification 1 year 3 months ago #73561

I'm re-building a TRF 501X World Edition and trying to identify all the non-standard parts that the previous owner installed.  In this picture you can see the 3x20mm blue screws (probably aluminum) that are being used for upper shock supports.  These are not original, but I'm trying to figure out if they are Tamiya parts.  I've found Tamiya blue aluminum screws in quite a few lengths, but I haven't been able to find any in 20mm.  Anyone know if Tamiya ever made these?
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Screw Identification 1 year 3 months ago #73564

Not sure about that specific screw but very nice car!! I always enjoy assembling these works of art. 

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Screw Identification 1 year 3 months ago #73568

Ahhh happy to see you back blackbird. I am not sure but maybe gpm or a tuning shop for automotive or bike accessories. But it's strangely the same color as the tamiya 

Screw Identification 1 year 3 months ago #73574

What type of head? Button head?

Maybe 3Racing?

Screw Identification 1 year 3 months ago #73591

What type of head? Button head?

Maybe 3Racing?

Button head cap screw.  If they are not Tamiya, then there are a bunch of different possibilities.  All of the other aftermarket parts that I found on it were original Tamiya, so I was hoping these screws were also.  I realize it makes absolutely no difference, but I'm a stickler for the real deal.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.