Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Vintage tamiya tools 12 years 4 months ago #5721

Does anyone know untill which kit Tamiya, changed this one, for the crucifix style tool?
I got this one for free from Tamiyaclub member Fernando Alonso, when I bought Sparepart.NO.9

BTW, The older crucifix tools had Tamiya stamped on them, later versions dont have that anymore

Feraz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Vintage tamiya tools 12 years 4 months ago #5730

Intriguing ... I've never seem one like that before, and it's obvious it was made that way rather than bein a cruciform one that someone has modified ...

I tried looking at a few manuals, but they just say "wrench" or "box wrench" on the parts list, there are no pictures :(

Re: Vintage tamiya tools 12 years 3 months ago #5788

I had one years back, but I can't remember if it came with my mk1 scorcher or the celica (May have even found its way into into one of the boxes by mistake cos they were both second hand). I don't know why, but I also seem to remember a pressed steel box wrench (2 ends only, like your pic). Can't remember which car it came with though

Re: Vintage tamiya tools 12 years 3 months ago #6233

I know that the Can-Am Lola (58021) came with such a wrench.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Vintage tamiya tools 12 years 3 months ago #6251

The Sand Rover manual depicts one of these being used together with the allen key, on page 10. So it lasted until that at least. I don't know if any kit later had it?

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.