Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Cardiff, Wales, UK 11 years 8 months ago #12111

Hi Everyone,

Well I had a Blackfoot about 23ish years ago - and now I've decided to start re-living my. I still have my original Blackfoot, which I plan on restoring with a Super Blackfoot chassis and gear box (the original gear box always shredded within a day with the standard motor). I tried mating a hornet gearbox with it previously - which kinda fits, but my fettling isn't the best, plus the super Blackfoot chassis looks similar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello from Cardiff, Wales, UK 11 years 8 months ago #12112

welocme on board :y:

If you're after Super Blackfoot parts, remember the much later King Blackfoot shared a lot of chassis parts with the earlier "Super" model (pretty much everything apart from the tbody IIRC), although different colours.

If you don't already have the manuals, here are some links: King Blackfoot manual ; Super Blackfoot manual .

:)

Re: Hello from Cardiff, Wales, UK 11 years 8 months ago #12113

Welcome, Bish. Sounds like you have a perfect motivation to build a great collection. :)
Hope to see lots of it here on TB. :y:

Re: Hello from Cardiff, Wales, UK 11 years 8 months ago #12117

S'mae Bish, Croeso

Wales, I like Wales, been there twice, '69 when I was born in Haverfordwest (and stayed for a couple of months) and again on Holiday in 2006 to have another look. :cheer:

Blackfeet are cool, got the King, almost as much fun as Wild Willy.

Oh, What's Occurin? ;)

Re: Hello from Cardiff, Wales, UK 11 years 8 months ago #12252

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. My King Blackfoot chassis arrived today and I am about to begin the process of mating it with my vintage blackfoot parts (what's left). I'm sure I'll need to order lots of small parts as the build progresses so expect it to be up and running in about a month or so. Thanks for the links to the manuals - about to print them off now :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.