Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blazing Blazer Body Cracks - Glue required 3 years 6 months ago #62048

Hello fellow RC enthusiast!

I'm after a glue that will fix the cracks in my blazers bodys. Ideally something that can be brought on eBay that is a all in one product, nice a simple.

When googling the blazer body material it shows up as ABS plastic. I've been searching for a while now and am still none the wiser so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once glued I am hoping to prime and paint them. Any ideas what colours you think would look good? do I go traditional black or something different?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Blazing Blazer Body Cracks - Glue required 3 years 6 months ago #62049

Convetional plastic kit glue with a needle, e.g. revel contacta professional, or a capilliary action liquid like EMA plastic weld.

Google "Big Oly Blazer", mciracing make decals for it mciracing.ca/pr...uck-decals

:)

Blazing Blazer Body Cracks - Glue required 3 years 6 months ago #62054

Like wrote Jonny, classic revell contacta glue is good. For the color, the classic black is nice. IMO

Blazing Blazer Body Cracks - Glue required 3 years 6 months ago #62058

Thank you Jonny, I have now just ordered myself some revell contacta professional. This looks perfect for what I need, massive thanks!

Blazing Blazer Body Cracks - Glue required 3 years 6 months ago #62059

Thanks stingray-63 much appreciated.

Blazing Blazer Body Cracks - Glue required 3 years 6 months ago #62063

Depending on where the cracks are located and size you may want to consider reinforcing from the inside.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.