Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Back to Tamiya after 30 years since my last one 2 years 1 month ago #70797

What's up all. It's been over 30 years since I last owned a Tamiya product. Bought a used Grasshopper in the early 80's which I eventually sold to get a new Hornet. Eventually moved up to an RC10 before I lost interest in the hobby. Fast forward to 2017 when I got back in with Traxxas, then Arrma. Two weeks ago I won and Instagram auction by a local hobby store and enter my Ford F350 High-Lift. Been so long since I built a kit and it was awesome. Took me four nights to build it and the body is out being painted by a local pro that's done many bodies for me. Can't wait til it's ready and I can get in it's maiden run. Got a few things I need to figure out which is why I joined this forum. My name is Johnny but I'm known as Notorious J on almost every form of social media. Looking forward to learning and sharing with the rest of the people here.  
Destroyer of rc's!
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Back to Tamiya after 30 years since my last one 2 years 1 month ago #70798

Welcome on board Johnny. Nice deal with the hilift. It's a nice scale truck and the first 3 speed son. 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001, Notorious_J

Back to Tamiya after 30 years since my last one 2 years 1 month ago #70897

Welcome to the forum, similar journey for me only its been almost 30 years, Unboxed my old cars in lockdown to take my mind off things. Enjoy your stay here
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, Notorious_J

Last edit: by jord001.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.