Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Happy new year to all -> I‘m Domenico from Liechtenstein 1 year 3 months ago #73534

Hi guys,

I hope someone cfan help me with my request. I habe buyed a feew month ago a old Tamiya Lancia Rally 037. Now is time to make it great again and resto it. my problem i can‘t find original 1x frond & 1x rear rims. Also find some original stiker. 

Have someone parts by side and would like sale this?

Many many thank for all your support.

Best wishes
Domenico

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Happy new year to all -> I‘m Domenico from Liechtenstein 1 year 3 months ago #73535

Welcome on board domenico.
for your wheeles the honda city turbo rereleased should be the same. Look on ebay 

Happy new year to all -> I‘m Domenico from Liechtenstein 1 year 3 months ago #73536

Here we like some picts to ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Happy new year to all -> I‘m Domenico from Liechtenstein 1 year 3 months ago #73540

Hi stingray-63,

no the honda rims have a diffent design.

Attachments:

Happy new year to all -> I‘m Domenico from Liechtenstein 1 year 3 months ago #73541

Ah sucks. Maybe a 3D print tof find them cheaper. 

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Happy new year to all -> I‘m Domenico from Liechtenstein 1 year 3 months ago #73544

Hi,

yes 3d is definitly cheaper. But I will wait and hope someone have 2 original to sale.

many thanks for all your support

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.