Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3002

Hi!

Has done this hobby since i was 4... My brother in 83 or so, came home with a little car that (as i can remember) looked like a Tamiya Porche. Followed up with a Marui Hunter witch was droven mutch. When a Avante was in reach veery cheap in 89 i vent nuts, and that is neat... :laugh: My counting is not stable, but i belive 30-40 cars new and used has passed trough my owning. The recent Avante rerelease fired a spark in an old Tamiya fart, and since this spring, 10 Tamiya re-res has headed my way. And more to come sertantly...:blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3004

Hi Zlimmy and welcome!

A real Tamiya freak I read! Very interested in some pics. :woohoo:
The Avante is a brilliant car. B)

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3015

Welcome Zlimmy!!
The Avante is enough to rekindle an old spark. The re-release cars are just what the doc ordered as some now come with better and more user friendly chassis designs. Enjoy your re-released Tamiyas.
Marius

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3024

Hi Zimmy - great first (or rather, second) post :D

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3056

:laugh:

Well, something dosen's change mutch over time... Tamiya is one of them on me...:whistle:

Pictures you ask, and pictures you'll get. I only has to get the finger out, and take them...

I has a little collection on shelf, but it's not all Tamiya's. They live a life their boxes yet...:woohoo:

Zlimmy

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3058

welcome not been here long myself but this is the best place for tamiys cars and a great set of peole with great advise , :) :)

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3064

Welcome Zlimmy. Greetings from Troms

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3226

Below are some pic's of my humble workbench, and tiny car collection...:silly:

Thanks all!

Last edit: by Zlimmy.

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3230

Zlimmy
Well I don't see anything humble here and as for the collection, what you think of as tiny may be the next guy's dream. I think quality and enjoyment rules over quantity. I wish my place was as nice and tidy.
Marius

Re: From Lofoten 12 years 7 months ago #3238

awsome collection you have i see the dyna storm woot wooot me wants this love the dyna storm next on me list just built me avante re-re gonna race it tmorrow awsome collection u have respect B)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds