Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

... and you thought Tamiya RC tanks were expensive 11 years 10 months ago #10044

Check out www.armortek.co.uk/ - 1/6th scale, all metal construction, weight is around 100kg, price with motors, sound, smoke, recoil, radio gear & shipping is around 6.5k GBP :blink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: ... and you thought Tamiya RC tanks were expensive 11 years 10 months ago #10047

all metal those are nice, I believe there are some guys in russia who build these things too.
Saw a documentary ones the did quit well in offroad terrain.

Re: ... and you thought Tamiya RC tanks were expensive 11 years 10 months ago #10050

Those things are completely awesome. And huge too. What is it propelled by?

Re: ... and you thought Tamiya RC tanks were expensive 11 years 10 months ago #10051

Those things are completely awesome. And huge too. What is it propelled by?

I'd guess they are electric, as a sound module is an optional extra ... shame it's not a pair of 49cc Temcumsehs :)

Re: ... and you thought Tamiya RC tanks were expensive 11 years 10 months ago #10064

Tank bods are like boat bods - they'll pay well over the odds to own something their mates haven't got! I was thinking about building a futuristic tank thingy when I was messing about with my Heng-long, it was gonna be based on one of those self-propelled track-barrow things garden centers use, then my mate showed me his tracked self-propelled industrial shredder & I lost interest in tanks! I'll have to get a pic of it - far more scary than any bulldozer or tank, you really wouldn't wanna be chased by it!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.