Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15180

Two more left, guys. I'd get one (or both) soon! ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15193

Got mine this week. The mailman seem to had a hard time squeezing the envelope into the mailbox. Thus, I had a hard time getting it out of there again. Luckily there was no damage to the content itself, so I can call myself now a happy TB calendar 2013 owner.

Many thanks! :)
Runner: Sand Viper , Mad Bull , BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku , Kyosho Sandmaster EZ
Project: Hot Shot, Holiday Buggy 2010 (narrowed), Monster Beetle, Super Fighter G, MINI Cooper S 2006
Retired: The Hornet
Still NIB: King Blackfoot

Last edit: by GregM.

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15226

Our postman also has a special hammer for making stuff fit in the letterbox (Note I said IN not THROUGH. Through would alleviate any enjoyment from retrieving said item from the hole).

I also like to grab the mail & yank it through whilst he's still got hold of it, that's hilarious, makes him jump more than just barking at him!

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15245

I also like to grab the mail & yank it through whilst he's still got hold of it, that's hilarious, makes him jump more than just barking at him!

You made my day. :lol:
Runner: Sand Viper , Mad Bull , BMW Z4 Hatsune Miku , Kyosho Sandmaster EZ
Project: Hot Shot, Holiday Buggy 2010 (narrowed), Monster Beetle, Super Fighter G, MINI Cooper S 2006
Retired: The Hornet
Still NIB: King Blackfoot

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15248

But now I also understand why he doesn't want to put his fingers through the mailbox. :lol:
Could be a chicken or the egg matter. I think the chicken came first btw.
Yes, I've actually thought about that...

:silly:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15254

To elaborate - it's genetics. :huh:
The first egg must have been a genetic reproduction of the chicken that laid it.
While the chicken itself could have evolved/mutated during it's life from a proto-chicken to the actual first chicken...

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15261

@ Notch - yours went off this morning :)

Mine arrived this weekend. Great pictures! Very happy to have a nice and flat version of my old Champ. :cheer:
Thank You!

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 6 months ago #15265

Speaking of chickens, that's something else we discussed at work that we thought would be a laugh - when there's a knock at the door & you know it's someone trying to sell something, answer the door covered in blood with half a dead chicken in your mouth - should get a good reaction!

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 5 months ago #15743

A final bump:

I have just two of the corrected "v2.0" 2013 calendars left, so given the extended delivery times for some destinations & that Christmas is coming up, if you want one in time for the New Year, the time to buy one would be now :)

ps - if you haven't been keeping up with this thread, photos of the printed calendars are on page 14 :)

Re: 2013 Tamiyabase Calendar 11 years 5 months ago #16285

Got my calendar today :y:

It was awesome :woohoo:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds