Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches ... 11 years 7 months ago #12781

I don't want to (edit, ahem :whistle:) grouse (end edit), but does anyone else here have to take anything like this many pills in a month? :sick:

edit 0800 14th Sept - I've put this in as an edit as I didn't want to bring this thread to the top again, TBH I'm regretting posting it as it's only really my problem - as an old Persian (now Iran/Iraq) proverb has it: "I wept because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"...

Perhaps a mod could lock this topic?

But in the meantime:

Yes that is all mine, no I didn't get hit by a truck (but it does feel like it a lot of the time), thanks for the well wishes :y: :)

@ larbut, it's really not that productive - I spend 2 hours a day on physio/other exercises, on average 2 hours a day on medical appointments, letter writing and goverment form filling, and if I'm lucky, 1 hour or so on the necessities of life, and if I'm lucky, 1 hour a day on doing "fun" stuff (spread out into portions over the day) - and even then, all those things have to be done in the very narrow windows where I'm not feeling stoned out of my gourd or waiting desperately for the next dose of pills.

Attachments:
Last edit: by Jonny Retro.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches ... 11 years 7 months ago #12786

Yickes! what did you do, got run over by a truck (or two)?

Hope those are not yours, but anyway all my best wishes getting better.

Dont now about the rest of the pills but Diclofenac :n: heavy stuff
Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches ... 11 years 7 months ago #12788

JR, are you been serious here?
200 caplets 500mg Paracetamol, you must have a lot of pain!
I do not envy you at all mate and hope you get better soon.
Marius

Re: Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches ... 11 years 7 months ago #12792

That's a huge pile. Hope it isn't permanent and that you'll get well.

Re: Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches ... 11 years 7 months ago #12794

Wow, how can you take all that, and still push out articles and restorations in the speed you do??
I really hope the best for your health JR!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.