Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15528

Yep, I'll agree with every word of that! I still giggle when memories of crashing SRBs full throttle into the racing venue wall pop into my head - Back to Mad Max (3), when old matey piled into the front of that "train", & there was just an explosion of bits? - it was like that!

My Grasshopper used to frequently get driven down the stairs, My Clod went swimming in the river EVERY time I took it out, my (Original) lunchbox got the black Hammerite treatment & caned to death...
In fact, just before I discovered they were worth something (About 2005?) I was actually seriously hacking up my old 3-speed Hilux to build a monster truck/crawler type thing out of it! All that really stopped me going all the way with it was the discovery that the transmission parts really weren't going to be strong enough for the hidings I had planned for it!

Yep, I get far more enjoyment out of running, rebuilding, modifying them than making them a pretty place to store dust!

Sort of relevant, re: rockets - we used to use a long piece of drainpipe & mini-rockets to launch Lego minifigures...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15537

I like it too, i think its far Better no mater how old it is. It have Wheels to run around and thats what they are made, for not just as dustkeeper. My heart jumps allways when i see the guy on Airport (Tempelhof,Berlin) with his mazda 787B it looks so cool to see him run down the lane with that speed...
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by NexusRC81. Reason: corrections
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.