Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15479

That first gen tmaxx I made the mistake of buying. What a POS.

Me too, that was junk right out of the box :n:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15493

Younger, I begun to make an alloy car to explod it. :woohoo:
But it was too heavy. Maybe will I build it and expolse it with gun powder :evil: :evil: :evil: . Maybe is it a few dangerous :P :y:
I would like to destroy a midnight or a lunchy but I 'll cry after the baoummmmmmmmmm.

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15498

Out of the Tamiya range, I'd pick a Bullhead. Strap some C4 to it, drive it off Beachy Head and BOOM! :evil:
<p>Current projects:</p>

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15503

I'd love to re-do my Celica LB Turbo Rocket car. I intend to at some stage, just not with an original LB. I need to improve the steering setup (too much) and how I had the rockets mounted so its more controllable.

Previous attempt can be seen here, done many years ago,

www.tamiyaclub....8&id=35302

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15507

first i will buy this one : www.ebay.com/it...2110369%26
put one (or 2) used up Tamiya spraycans in it and a firecracker (with electrical ignition) who's fixed with nails on spraycans after it drives away far enough. i ingnite the Cracker and nails break cans outrunning gas mayexplode by firecracker .... result an nice Firework :evil:

greatings Nexus
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Last edit: by NexusRC81.

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15508

Like it Yogi! Mine was in a similar state after been run for an hour mounted on my old Monster Beetle - got a bit carried away with kitchen lino & water...

Attachments:

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15512

Like it Yogi! Mine was in a similar state after been run for an hour mounted on my old Monster Beetle - got a bit carried away with kitchen lino & water...

Thats a very cool Mad Max looking paint job you have there.

Last edit: by yogi-bear.

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15522

The 15 years of dust kinda finish it off nicely...
The black Hammerite & stainles window grilles were done in the mid-80s when I was racing my SRB(s) with that shell on!
I actually bought the complete car (With box, which I still have) second hand for a fiver in '84, purely to shred to recover the ballraces from the back axle (Cos that was the cheapest way to buy them back then!). Only kept the shell cos it looked cool, & the box to store parts in (There's most of a Hirobo Rock-n-city I had from the 80s living in there at the mo). Hindsight sucks!

That reminds me, I need to find that photo....

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15524

Found it! - my old Kawasaki 750 turbo! Similarity to the LB? Any guesses to my favourite film?

Attachments:

Re: What Would You Love To Destroy?! 11 years 5 months ago #15526

yeah, they were cheap second hand back in the 80s. I bought my Celica LB, a hornet and Renault Mk 22 Martini, with some radio gear all secondhand for $40. And because of that I never placed much value on it until 2 years ago when I decided to restore. But even so, I have no regrets and its more fun that if everyone kept everything in pristine condition in case it was going to be worth lots. The fun I had abusing my hornet and fox, and I think its those kinds of memories that adds to the value of the ones that remain today

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.