Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: ** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 4 months ago #16018

I wouldn't worry too much about that - hardly anyone else did for the 2013 calendar ;)

Yeah we rather build and take pictures than reading silly rules :P

btw packaging of the calender was excelent (already used it to ship other things ;) )worth every penny/cent as is the calendar :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19413

I seem to have been inundated with literally no contributions so far ... I would like to be a bit more seasonal with next years calendar, so subject to waterbok & manotas having kept adequate resolution originals of their pics that I've picked from the Winter 2012/13 snow pics thread (and assuming they're willing), and nothing better than my Clod pic coming in, I'm going to go with:

December - waterbok's Lunchbox

Red (tail lights), green (stuff growing on the fence), snow & a freshly painted toy say "Christmas" to me
:)

January - manotas' forest scene

:y:

February - my Clod in the deep stuff

Weakest of the 3, I do like the simplicity & depth of the snow, but if someone has something better I'm happy to lose it...

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19415

We are having a blizzard at the moment so great for snow pictures, to bad it will be dark before I get home (or not depending how long it is going to take in 30cm snow :whistle: )

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19426

:unsure:
Maybe have I the april or may pict...

Some sun for the moral :lol:
Attachments:

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19427

HI!... Dam no studio pics? That's all I do.... :evil: :laugh: So I guess this means I actually have to bring my shelf queens outside? Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: LOL! I'll see what I can do once the better weather gets here. B)

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19429

:blush:
This pict was made was my clod was mint. More than 15 years. Now the body is not in this state :lol:. It has some Kms and craches in the wheeles.

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19434

HI!... Lol I looked around and I only have one outside pic, and it's not a Tamiya. It's a Caster Fusion. :evil:

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19510

Hi Jonny,

Of course i'm willing :P :P

I found a new spot by lake last Week-end with the mountains behind...I'll take my MB there and shoot some pictures shortly :y:

If you already want the pictures in order to see if they're good enough for the calendar, just drop me a PM with your E-mail.

Thanks

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Last edit: by Manotas.

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19511

Stingray - how big is the pic & what quality is the print? It might be an option if you can scan it :)

HP - I think that's stretching it a bit too far :whistle: :D

Manotas - I'll send a PM :)

** 2014 ** TamiyaBase.com Calendar 11 years 1 month ago #19512

do we have a theme for next years calendar, looks to be outdoor driving.
Me think it would be nice if it looks like the car drove to its position and is not just put in the spot were it is, and a driver, I would like to see cars where somebody is behind the wheel.

:lol:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.