Keyword

TOPIC:

Moan about modern 1:1 cars 9 years 10 months ago #29484

Cr*p, giving myself ideas on the scale level. :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moan about modern 1:1 cars 9 years 10 months ago #29489

I will moan I don't have this one. It's a 961 (now where did I see that number). :silly:

:cry: I want it. Same by Tamiya

Moan about modern 1:1 cars 9 years 10 months ago #29497

Read on wiki there's only one, it's a Group B but that class got cancelled. Coolest 959 version ever.
Should have a huge virtual price tag (if at all)...

Moan about modern 1:1 cars 9 years 10 months ago #29503

Martin - is it one of those that you remove the whole headlamp to gain access to the bulb?
Just reminds me of a recent incident where we dismantled a mate's car in work's carpark to change a headlamp bulb, then realised it was easier to just remove the headlamp rather than gain access to the back of it.

Buy a Hilux - just lift the bonnet & throw a bulb in, eventually it'll bounce into the back of the headlight. Invite some friends & have a picnic in the engine bay whilst you're at it!

Moan about modern 1:1 cars 9 years 10 months ago #29524

:angry: I have a problem with my xenon headlights. The diagbox said me that the rear highth sensor was out but I changed it and the problem is still here. The eyes doesn't trim automatically. This afternoon I must to go to the garage. F****ing C4

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.