Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25591

:) My shooting licence is 230€ per year. I think that we can pay a small for this top site

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25600

Don't laugh, but I am also sort of a number plate collector and that cost me $30/yr.

are those 30 bucks fines or some sort of contribution? ;)

:laugh:

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25607

Stingray what are you shooting? :ohmy: beers?

i think its a fair price considering your running costs :y:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25609

:laugh: Nut, Beers are for after, I regulary use a Colt 1911 Gold Cup in .45ACP, a Swith&Wesson .357 magnum, and my baby Sig Sauer Mosquito. ;) And the "dirty Harry" .44Magnum S&W model 29. AK74 and others........... :silly:

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25610

Awesome im a bit of a gun nut too but unfortunately i live in the UK so can only dream about using those guns. law abiding citizens are not allowed access to them its only criminals that can carry them freely :(

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25611

:) The french legislation is completely ridiculous. Some guys doesn't have any gun and the others are restricted with the number. I am a fan of the 1911 I have 2 a gold cup sns and a springfielf armory WW2 style. As I am militaria collector too I have a US17 and other collectors . My funny gun is my mosquito with the hollowsight can shoot very speed. :evil:
My Gold cup is a 80 serie :( but very shiny :blink: :laugh:

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25612

the world war 2 springfield sounds nice any pics? :woohoo:

oh and im a ww2 nut myself strange how the members on here have similar interests :silly:

1911 is a legend one of the best guns ever made

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25615

:) I am a militaria collector and have a full WW2 uniform with some spares to sell. I never made pictures but my Springfield is a modern with 1911A1 look. I had in my hands some WW1 1911 and a full uniform WW1 too. (I am collecting the US army).
I kno that in UK you have the best militaria convention at Beltring. One of my dream. And nearest France, In belgium, we have siney the biggest on the continent. :y:

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25617

I moved several posts as they were going seriously off topic ...

Stingray's Shooting Thread 10 years 6 months ago #25619

Well stingray-63, you should have fire arms for self protection when you compare a Striker pilot under reconstruction to your mother in-law's teeth. :laugh: :y:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.