Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Two timing Ebay sellers...... 10 years 1 month ago #27986

HI!... Sellers on Ebay annoy me. Bid on a item. Won said item. Pay for said item via paypal. Now my paypal says the money is unclaimed and the seller has relisted the item. What on earth?!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro. Reason: Badword filter x2

Two timing Ebay sellers...... 10 years 1 month ago #27990

What does the seller have to say about it?

All things being equal, I'm thinking the most likely explanation is that they've fouled up their email addresses.

:)

Two timing Ebay sellers...... 10 years 1 month ago #28004

HI!... Well everything is worked out now. Apparently the seller is new to ebay. He actually has 15 NIP sets of Bigwig wheels. So when he sold one set to me he just reposted the same ad again. Apparently because he's a new seller Ebay will only allow him to sell very limited number of items until he gets a better rating. I've got one set I bought off Ebay from another seller. Got one set from this guy, and trying to get a few more from him. Apparently he's got a crap load of NIP vintage Tamiya parts. Trying to work a deal with him. There goes the kids College money... lol! :laugh:.................. Oh wait, I don't have kids. Guilt trip avoided... lol!

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Two timing Ebay sellers...... 10 years 1 month ago #28006

sweeeet ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.