• Page:

TOPIC:

The way to make music pay 9 years 10 months ago #29396

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Anybody good at creating music?
Then I recommend posting some on the web based marketplace...
Apparently the #1 seller here made over $120.000 from creating less than 5 minutes altogether :

audiojungle.net...Fcinematic

:blink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

The way to make music pay 9 years 10 months ago #29409

Nero "Wave editor" is pretty handy for that sort of thing - allows you to tweak the peak files of .wav files, add effects, cut/copy/paste chunks of it etc etc etc.
I use it for rebuilding files recorded from tape.
Never tried making new music with it, but I can see it would make the task really easy.

I also used to have a program called "Music" for my old PS1 & PS2, which although basic, could knock up pretty impressive tracks fairly quickly

The way to make music pay 9 years 10 months ago #29414

• Edou
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Using Audacity (freeware) myself for editing music files. :)
Bought Magix some 15 years ago for about 100 euro (in our old currency). Twas the days of Napster.
Too bad that software's not compatible anymore. Has a music studio as well.

Really had to check my brain for a temporary short circuit in the math department when I saw that page.
I can imagine that dude's pretty happy. Then again, there's similar music around for free too.
Maybe not quite as melodic though...

:huh:

The way to make music pay 9 years 10 months ago #29500

I've kept my old PC running Windows ME for exactly that reason - all my "useful" software runs perfectly on it, so why change/upgrade(upset) it... I keep my other PC & laptop up to date(ish) purely so I can talk to the internet & open modern AutoCAD & pdf files etc.
In fact, it's only been recently I've finally stopped transferring files from 5.25 floppy disc to CD for people (Poor drive finally died), & I'm still transferring tape to CD & VHS to DVD, so I guess it's just as well some of us hang onto old tech

The way to make music pay 9 years 10 months ago #29504

• Edou
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
It only ran on Windows 98, which really is a horrible OS. No choice but to go XP at some point. :S
My bro's got all the tech to put stuff on different mediums though. Even records to digital, I think.
Don't think he has a laser disc on the other hand, or a DAT recorder (that actually wasn't bad at all).

:silly:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.