Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Richard's work space , aka hobby room. 3 years 6 months ago #62253

I have finally had a tidy up at my workbench/room, had to as it got a bit messy and difficult to find things.

Here is a little tour..

How it looks from the hallway.

My workbench, I can finally see the whole workmat lol

And above is boxes for stuff

Looking from the door

My current lineup on the shelfs

From the other side

I really want to reorganize the room, but as I'm moving within next summer, I'm going to plan my new mancave instead.
Have already started to buy a few assorment boxes in the same series, and an secondhand Ikea Billy shelf system that I bought for cheap.
And in my new mancave I want carpet in dark gray since I always have cold feets and I seldom spill anything.
Carpet will also make it a bit cozy.
The flat that my mate are building which I'm moving to, takes longer to build than planned.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, Edou, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Richard's work space , aka hobby room. 3 years 6 months ago #62256

What a great space, This is a great example of a Hobby room :) Look forward to seeing your new one, In time ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut

Richard's work space , aka hobby room. 3 years 6 months ago #62258

This room is very nice Richard. My mancave is a big mess same at my home. And I will really need to find another one in a very few time. Your next one will be a palace like andy's one. I am sure. :y: :)

Richard's work space , aka hobby room. 3 years 6 months ago #62266

Nice Mancave Richard. Mine seems to be ever expanding with no end in sight. :laugh:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.