Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

R.I.P David McCallum 7 months 2 days ago #76720

R.I.P. - David McCallum - 19th Sept 1933 to 25th Sept 2023
David McCallum, who became a star by playing a secret agent in 1960s spy drama The Man from U.N.C.L.E., has died at the age of 90.

A fond memory for me is his portrail of the character Steel, in the the British science fiction series Sapphire and Steel. In which he played opposite actress Joanna Lumley. 

More recently, the Scottish-born actor was known for his long-running role as a medical examiner on hit TV show NCIS. 
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

R.I.P David McCallum 7 months 1 day ago #76723

I saw the sad news on YT somewhere, and the news quicly picked it up here in Norway

He was great in NCIS and among my favorites it that show, Abby was the other one.

He was acting nearly to the end off his life, passed at age 90.
Last episode he was featured in was season 20, episode 16 "Black Sky" filmed last year.

For me he is NCIS, albeit he has done ton of other work.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, mirrorman

R.I.P David McCallum 7 months 21 hours ago #76732

I mostly remember Mr. McCallum in The Man From U.N.C.L.E., the popular 1960s spy series on American TV. I did not realize he was still alive and acting; I don’t normally watch any TV shows now. May he rest in peace.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Last edit: by Raywode.

R.I.P David McCallum 3 months 2 weeks ago #77476

Really always remember the movies he participated in. This means a lot to me because this is an artist with a diverse and changing acting style. So sad to hear the announcement.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.