Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4694

well its december anyway so xmas is just around the corner.
whats on your list for this year, another car, some hop ups or something completely different?
i want some new shocks for my grasshopper but my wife will probably go shopping in a pet shop to look for them and promptly get told to leave haha :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4696

If Santa were real I'd ask for an Avante. :pinch:
Hop ups are on next year's wishlist of course... and maybe some tools for spraying and other purposes.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4698

Time at home with my family feet up xmas dinner and a christmas movie silly but simple things are the best.....oh and building my Hotshot re release :)

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4703

If Santa were real I'd ask for an Avante. :pinch:
Hop ups are on next year's wishlist of course... and maybe some tools for spraying and other purposes.

:huh: huh, what if were real??? next you start telling Sinterklaas is not from Spain either :whistle:

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4719

Since nobody will buy me anything rc related, I have to do so myself :laugh:

I'm on the fence, but I think I will order a FAV and a Scania tractor truck as I have a few friends who nearly just are doing tractor trucks..

And probl gonna order a other brand, fast kinda type rig to bash in the snow when it comes..

Also have to order plenty of small parts to get several projects finished..

Last edit: by caprinut.

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4762

I'm hopeful I might be getting a new car at Christmas - there are two clues anyway: 1st is the suspicious charge from Fusion Hobbies on the Visa statement, 2nd is a box in the wardrobe ...

I've also put my Christmas tree up (a fake "Scotch Pine" that's two years older than I am) using the same homemade Tamiya mini-boxes as last year :D

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #4794

I'll be staring at my collapsed ceiling wondering when/if the builder's gonna turn up, or maybe fretting cos my frontera just failed its MOT in a spectacular fashion & left me broke - No xmas for me then... Santa hates me! Hope it snows, that'll make it all better - watching the rest of Britain fall apart cos the floor's white & slippy! I'll be out in it, in my bobble hat, playing with my trusty HSP Bug, or perhaps enjoying a spot of ditch-diving (Was gonna write dyke-diving, but thought I may be misunderstood!)

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #5107

"Santa" brought me a re-re FAV & a Sand Rover 2011 :)

Re: It's nearly Christmas! 12 years 4 months ago #5108

Got Sam Fischer for xmass, now I need a nice car for him to drive, he is to big for the Willy. Maybe the CR01 Toyota but I will have to buy him a decent seat or he might shoot at me. B)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.