Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sauber C12 and Nissan R91cp are these collectables 11 years 11 months ago #9391

Help, I can buy a couple of cars and these two are in the package, are these cars of any interest and what would they be worth. I would sell them as i am not in to onroad (yet).

Both are used, paint not boxart, seem to be complete and the original boxes come with them.

thx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re: Sauber C12 and Nissan R91cp are these collectables 11 years 11 months ago #9392

The Nissan is a very popular Group C but it just got rereleased. So prices should have dropped a bit.
One thing that was very sought after (and expensive) was the driver's cockpit but that also comes with the reissue.
Only real difference I think is that the original car had blue spaceframe parts.
Group Cs always seem to keep value though - I'd say it's worth (depending on condition) about 80-110 euro now.
Don't really know about the C12 - but I'd put the price limit on 150 euro for the package.
Probably not a short term money maker...

Edit - the C12 is an F103. These had a really long production run so the chassis isn't very rare.
Body may be an interesting item if it's in good condition.
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Sauber C12 and Nissan R91cp are these collectables 11 years 11 months ago #9393

Thanks, so, if everything goes well, I will be the new owner of a Topforce evo, a rookie rabbit, some p-100f, a dynatech and the two above. and all for the price a decent evo probably would have cost me. oops i did it again :pinch:

Re: Sauber C12 and Nissan R91cp are these collectables 11 years 11 months ago #9401

Sounds like a brilliant score. :woohoo:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.