Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25744

Just finished building the chassis of my Nova fox i had planned a build thread but i had the urge to build something at the begining of the week and this is what happened sorry :blush:

has the TEU105 esc fitted and 2.4ghz flysky radio fitted and was a really nice build the only part i didnt like was the foam tape used to seal the steering servo off seemed like a cheap fix :sick:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25745

That's a Nova Fox chassis all right :y:

Are you going to letter the tyres? You can use a pen (e.g. Pilot "Super Color" White with "Extra Fine" point) if you don't want to faff about with bottles paint & jewelers screwdrivers :)

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25746

Big thanks to Jonny retro who agreed to paint the driver figure for me in his own time without reward. I wanted to add something special to the build and as my paint skills are not so good he did a fantastic job see pics below:

Attachments:

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25747

Excellent skills JR im proud to have him in my collection :y: B)

Attachments:

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25748

Might try it using the pen method my hands are pretty shaky though :laugh: drink far too much coffee

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25751

Glad you like it ... in hindsight I probably should have asked you if you were ok with me going off on a tangent on the paint colours :whistle: - boxart for the Fox driver is supposed to be white overalls, white helmet & black straps :lol:

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25752

Tangent my badword its awesome i love the scheme :y:

Nova fox 10 years 6 months ago #25755

:y: looks great tamiya nut,its hard to stop when you get started mate,i did the same,i was going to take pics but i had a pringle moment...once u pop u cant stop :laugh:

are you going to paint the shell traditional fox colours,did u source some decals in the end?

nice job :y:

jtf

Last edit: by jon_the_fox.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.