Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Bullhead returns 12 years 3 weeks ago #8943

So the word is the Bullhead is making a comeback. Seems somewhat surprising as the Clod always outsold it. I liked it though and bought one of the originals back in the day. Might be tempted to buy another. Aaarrrggg! I'm running out of room for all these big trucks :laugh: .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Bullhead returns 12 years 3 weeks ago #8946

I think they happened to have a chassis at hand with the new (58518) Super Clod Buster.
"Jonny's rule" says they do releases two at a time... but you won't hear me complaining at all.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: The Bullhead returns 12 years 3 weeks ago #8950

I think they happened to have a chassis at hand with the new (58518) Super Clod Buster.
"Jonny's rule" says they do releases two at a time... but you won't hear me complaining at all.

Th2 "rule of pairs" is a widely held view on Tamiya re-releases, and not one I take any credit for.

I think there _is_ a "Jonny's rule" though - there is a 50% chance that Tamiya will re-release a model within weeks of me restoring an original. It's happend several times now - Holiday Buggy, Sand Rover, Pajero wheelie, XR311, and now the Bullhead :)

Re: The Bullhead returns 12 years 3 weeks ago #9002

It's funny, when they first released the clod & bull I preferred the bull cos it looked different. When I'd finally saved up enough money, the only available truck was a second hand mk2 clod (Early, but not the chevy) & that had to do. Recently, I've been stumbling over cheap bullbuster chassis left right & centre & briefly owned a really nice Bullhead shell, but what I really want is a clod body, & do you think I can find one? (Well for sensible money anyway). Got 2x old style F150 shells now though, mmmm! Just need to get the other unfinished projects off the bench & then I can start something interesting

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.