Keyword

TOPIC:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25830

Got bored with my Sand Scorcher project so I've started another one. I'm going to mate a Clodbuster body to a classic Parma Hemi Coup chassis. Going for a flip nose with the hemi installed. Also adding a Rouge Element Componants drop bed kit and going to cast tail lights, front turn signals and maybe quarter panel marker lights in opticly clear resin.
Got started on the bed yesterday and started chopping the Clod body today.

Hope to have an extra body to cast parts from and the rest of the casting supplies by the end of the week.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25837

This is looking promising! I'm in...
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25849

OH YEAH!!!
a body in kit I never seen that. :y:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25854

Thanks guys.
Got some more work done. The bed is all sanded and drying. Trimmed up the tailgate and removed the tail lights. Going to try making a working tailgate if I can remember where I hid my doll house hinge. Might have the tail light molds made tonight.

Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25859

Test fitting the bed. The edges will need a little body filler. Needs some more filing before I glue the bed in.

Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25860

Very cool modification :) does this mean that you've lost space to drop the body to the ground on the Parma chassis :huh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re:Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25862

Very cool modification :) does this mean that you've lost space to drop the body to the ground on the Parma chassis :huh:

I was looking at that earlier. I'll have the Parma chassis in hand by Friday to completely figure it out. I'm hoping I can just tub the wheel wells but this body may have to end up on a traditional Clod chassis. I have 2 more bodys to putter with and working on getting another Hemi engine kit so I'll make the street clod happen.

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25874

The bed is in.

Working on making the tailgate work.

Trying to do some basic hood smoothing, but still need to figure out where it will need to be cut for the blower.

And found my leftover Silverado badges which is good since they've been discontinued.
Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25875

Looking good B)

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25881

Looking good B)

Thanks Jonny.
Almost ready to make molds for the lights. The tail light buckets are gonna be hard. Turn signal buckets are just trimmed headlight ones.

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.