Keyword

TOPIC:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25882

:unsure: Say me Meister, Is it a full clod body kit or just the bed???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25885

:unsure: Say me Meister, Is it a full clod body kit or just the bed???

The bed is the kit used with a stock clod body.

Re:Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25889

:( disgusted I though that it was a full body kit. But your job is very very pretty :woohoo: :y:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25960

Clod work stopped because my work week started. The mine I'm in now has me cramming a 45 hour work week in to 4 days. Got parts and clear resin yesterday. Just now opens the boxes and will get back to clodding sometime tomorrow.
Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25984

Working on the chassis and light buckets. The tail light buckets are very tedious. At least I only have to make them once to make molds from.
I will end up having to tub the rear fender wells 1cm on each side to make things fit. And I'm having to build the front end backwards and upside down to get the right wheelbase and ride hight.

Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25985

Moto tool time. Gotta clean up and thin the cut outs in the bed. I wish I knew where I put my 2mm styrene sheet so I can tub the wells.

Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25990

Ok, you have me very interested now. Eagerly awaiting your next post. The bed kit looks the part and please show detail when molding the light buckets. :y: :y:

Last edit: by full throttle.

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #25991

Wouldn't be street without some tubbing involved :y: :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #26019

I haven't managed to accomplish much in the past couple days. Stripping and installing the grill and roughing out the rear wheel wells are it. I did get my little ones Samhain costume together, but now he's decided he wants to go see Dave Eggar and Deoro, Amber Rubarth and The Craig Street Ramblers play instead of going trick or treat.

Attachments:

Street Clod 10 years 6 months ago #26039

Got more front clip smoothing done and the grill showed up so I had to do a test fit.

And an outside diesel mechanic went out in disability so I have yet another scedual change. This one should give me more time to work on my toys daily. :)
Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.