Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27367

I think I may go w/ a Blackfoot III In the end as opposed to a pumpkin. My 1st RC Was an original BF and one of it's predecessors is really calling me back for old times sake.

I have been searching for oil shocks and bearings and a new motor for it once it gets here so I will be able to start building right away.

Im terrible (as of now) when it comes to understanding shock size, part numbers and so on for everything. Can someone lead me to those upgrades? If possible, I would prefer my hop up parts to come from Tower Hobbies so I can place my order from one spot. Tower is in the states and makes my life a bunch easier.

So. Motor, shocks, bearings. Any other upgrades worth doing right now?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27368

I have a new expert built blackfoot 3 chassis for sale if your interested? its already ballraced too :y: just needs wheels and a body of your choice :)

Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27369

Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27372

Thank you Tamiya Nut, but I think I wanna build from the ground up, much more fun after being away for almost 28 years.

What kind of shocks are those Watebok?

I have no clue where to search for them, is Ebay the best bet for all this stuff?

Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27373

Fair comment pal i dont blame you those shock towers look good waterbok much better thanthe standard design :y:

Re:Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27374

Shocks are from Junfac, yep ebay probably best place to source most parts.

Re:Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27375

what kind of motor would you recommend overall?

Blackfoot III hop ups. 10 years 3 months ago #27376

To keep it cheap for starters a Tamiya Torque Tuned + 18T steel Pinion, and I would lock the rear differential.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.