Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Egress 2021 - Comprehensive List of Hop Ups 3 years 1 month ago #65050

Hi All,

I'm new to posting here so apologies in advance if it's in the wrong place or duplicated - I spent a while searching the forum but couldn't find a comprehensive list of hop up options for the egress.

The Tamiya legend videos are a tease as the geezer never leaves a list of parts lol

I've got the egress re re on pre order so wanted to try and get ahead of the curve with hop ups.

My shelf setup will be box art (blue ends etc) but Saturday run days I'll be hoping to get a more on road drag setup (prob TRF bodywork (personal colourway) with the dual block boots etc.

Would be amazing to have a list that can be added to and built up over time but not sure how people feel about that in this day and age - in the past it was all so secretive, sometimes reminded me of why I quit games workshop, but at least I could pop to MCM (my local model store) but that has closed down now 😫

thanks in advance 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Egress 2021 - Comprehensive List of Hop Ups 3 years 1 month ago #65056

The egress is an évolution and a simplification of the avante. You can put all the avante options on it 

Egress 2021 - Comprehensive List of Hop Ups 3 years 1 month ago #65057

Awesome! Many thanks Stingray-63!

Has anyone got a comprehensive hop up list for the Avante? Many many thanks in advance!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.