Keyword

TOPIC:

Grasshopper to Hornet 11 years 4 weeks ago #20339

:huh:
Somebody knows if the hornet had hopup?? And if yes, what are they?
Thanks for response
Cheers
Flo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Grasshopper to Hornet 11 years 4 weeks ago #20343

I don't think there were any official period upgrades ... bearings, Black Motor Sprint or Black Motor Endurance (and much later, the Sport Tuned), and what I think was sold as "2WD buggy wheel set (same wheels, tyres & rear hubs as the Wild One) were "unofficial" ones. Parma (I think) also made a 1-piece lexan body for it, or if you want to stick with Tamiya, according to Lars the Thunder Dragon body was first released intended for the Hornet chassis, also the Super Dragon body.

IIRC, Team CRP made a nylon bumper for it, I think there were also some alloy nerf bars for it.

There's also the Team CRP Futaba FX-10 double wishbone front end conversion kit.

:)

Grasshopper to Hornet 11 years 4 weeks ago #20348

:) :y: Thanks Jonny,
I have a pair of blue anodized front oil dampers, and I would like to know if it was the same period. Mine haven't rear oil damps and I can put the ones I puted on my low rider lunch. They looks like front ones. The fronts were sold to put on a grass hopper. Are they ok for the period?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.