Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The boomerang.... bought half restored .... 8 years 5 days ago #38378

Evil bay presented this half restored boomerang for a decent price and I thought by myself hmmm why not.
It had the original shell painted red, was half restored, only the rear gearbox was complete and was running but not so smoothly.
The rest of the chassis was there but missing quite a lot of parts, although some where there they needed replacement as they were broken.
But the result after looking for the parts and replacing every broken/bend/ cracked one with a vintage in excellent condition part I ended up with this. On the pictures you can see that the blue battery stopper is still broken, but the pictures where taken before that part arrived. So the car is now fully restored, ball raced and has the sport tuned motor. She runs so smooth ...... A must have in the collection. Onto my Super Sabre project for now.....

The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The boomerang.... bought half restored .... 8 years 5 days ago #38392

It looks better than mine when I bought it. ( it was originaly bought for spares on another projection) It looks too nice :y:

The boomerang.... bought half restored .... 8 years 5 days ago #38398

thanks, the car is nearly new by now. And not 1 repro part was used.... except for the decals.

The boomerang.... bought half restored .... 8 years 5 days ago #38400

Same blue parts aren't rere ones? Mine are rere and they are darker than the originals

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.