Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15343

Well, here just a small preview of the final result !! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15346

WoW :woohoo: that's looking great! Nice touch with the silver wheel centers :) it's really coming up nice :y:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15358

:huh:
I am really jealous... :P

Attachments:

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15359

Love the colour scheme the white really does suit it a great idea :y: love the matching wheels too B)

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15371

Well great job there! I love the color scheme too and the detail is just right. Gives me inspiration for when I rebuild my Blackfoot. Seen some nice ones looking around and this is a favorite of mine. Great work! Can't wait until I see this one is finished. Are you keeping the roll bar the stock black or are you going to do a color change to match the scheme too?

Shawn
Current Project: The Dylan Project Grasshopper

My Projects in the works: The Fighting Frog, The Restoration of my Fox, Back in the Day Blackfoot Racer, The JRX-2's, Yokomo YZ-10's of fury x3

I'm not a Re-re yet!

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15376

Well great job there! I love the color scheme too and the detail is just right. Gives me inspiration for when I rebuild my Blackfoot. Seen some nice ones looking around and this is a favorite of mine. Great work! Can't wait until I see this one is finished. Are you keeping the roll bar the stock black or are you going to do a color change to match the scheme too?

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reading this thread !
Well i painted the roll bar with the same paint as the front grill....in chrome paint.
I'll will take some more picture of it tomorrow and keep you posted !
Thanks for looking

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15377

:huh:
I am really jealous... :P

Hi Stingray,
Nice cars you got there !
Do you sleep with them? :lol: :lol: It looks like they're all in your bed ha ha ha

As i told you, i'll keep you posted.
Thanks for looking

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15378

:laugh: I MANOTAS
I don't sleep in my bed since some years ago. It's my last parking... I have no more place. Too many cars and boxes and militaria. My mother is very angry because she want to squat my room :blush: .
I live with my wife since 8 years and she dislike my passions and we have a relatively small home. You can see the result of more than 20 years rc collection in one of my topics. It is terifying... :evil: and not the end :evil: :evil: :evil:. I squated all the rooms at my parents home like the garage with my big scales and 1m3 of bodies :blink:

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15442

Well, i finally managed to work a bit on BF yesterday...it's almost done !
I'm still working on the front bumper and on the roll bar lamps.... just finished filling & sanding them. Now i'm just thinking in what color i should paint them...Maybe chrome like the roll bar or maybe white? Black??? i have no clue yet. I might draw a bit on Photoshop and the out the results...while finishing to polisch the front and rear windows :dry:

Ok, just finishing the installation of the electronics

Ok, that's it for the electronics...the only thing i need to install on the chassis is the front bumper and the small BlackFoot decal on the servo cover

Now it's time to assemble the body

Last edit: by Manotas.

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 5 months ago #15443

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.