Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #16920

HI!... I just picked up this Striker NIB off of Ebay. I'll start building it soon. :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17077

HI!... Well I couldn't sleep last night, so at about 4A.M I started working on my NIB Striker. I got all the parts cut off the sprue's and all deburred. Then I got all the tires mounted on the wheels. Then I put together the rear gearbox. Everything has full ball bearings. I'm at a stand still right now until the body finishes drying. I sprayed the 1st coat of TESTOR's high gloss brite white on it just a little bit ago. Got to wait for it to dry and spray a 2nd coat and let it sit for a day or two.

Re: Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17131

HI!... Well I got 2 good coats of white on the Striker today. Going to let it sit near a heating vent overnight to help totally cu8re the paint. Hopefully I will get to start building it tomorrow.

Re: Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17185

Hi,
Nice find !
Nice work... It's always great working on NIB kits as every single part is there and not damaged in comparison with old rebuilds !
Great work
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Re: Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17232

HI!... Well it's almost done. I just have to finish painting the driver. Then I'll do a photo shoot and post the pics. I've been up all night working on it. Time for bed. :y:

Re: Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17286

HI!...

Well i got the Striker all done today. Turned out pretty good, I think. This one is now 100% done! Here's a few pics :

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Re: Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17290

Great work !
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Tamiya Striker "1987" 11 years 3 months ago #17294

Looks good for a Striker. ;p

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.