Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17692

hi

Im looking to rebuild my bush devil as per original kit as its only going to sit on a shelf so i need a mechanical speed controller if anyone has a nice spare one and i also need a receiver and two matching servo's. Any help would be appreciated i can pay or trade any parts you may want that i have.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17694

:) Have you a pict of the MSC? I have one for my BF but I don't know if it is the same.
I only have a diff spares for the BF and I have to see its condition but if you want... ;)

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17705

I have been doing a little work over the last couple of hours on this i went through my boxes of rubbish that i have kept in the spare room and from several bad mechanical speed controllers and with a little soldering managed to graft a good one from them all. i have attached it and tested it with a battery and it all seems to be running good now.

The only thing i have changed on the chassis is the shocks as the pogo stick ones on it where awful they didnt even spring back when compressed so i replaced them with these ansmann oil shocks i had with some firmer springs on the back. I also had a set of bearings lying around so fitted them throughout as i hate the plastic bushings.

I managed to pick up a set of original decals for
Attachments:

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17706

Looking good. Nice score on the decals. :y:
You may want to scan before use... ;)

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17707

Im happy to scan them never thought of that :y:

is it worth uploading them as this isnt one of the first 100.......just

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17708

Pretty sure Lars would appreciate it. Wouldn't mind having the scan myself either...
Just in case I get tempted to build one and can't find any decals by then.

:)

Edit - and it's the car where my little project of an on line database starts of course...

Last edit: by Edou.

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17716

I could use a scan of the decals too :)

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 3 months ago #17722

:y: Nut
It is a very nice bush devil

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17790

Im toying with the idea of letting a few of my projects go as i have too much on at the moment to complete them all and want to concentrate on finishing one project in particular.

They will go on ebay as projects but i thought id put them on here first to see if anyone fancies taking them on and finishing them.

I was thinking of letting this bush devil go possibly if anyone facies finishing it all it needs is a bodyshell and a steering servo and receiver

The car has had full ballraces Ansmann oil shocks and cost me around £30.00 to buy as a nice rolling chassis originally. im not looking to profiteer on it. it has no damaged parts at all and i also fitted a frog underguard to it which looks nice.

It will come with the new decal sheet and also a brand new bull bar/roll bar tree that i purchased for £18.00 last week. It has two brand new rear rims fitted and the four tyres are brand new and cost me £20.00 a month or so ago. it really has all it needs to restore it to a lovely truck once you add a bodyshell

If anyone fancies making me a reasonable offer on it im happy to let it go im not looking for all my money back on it but it has cost me over £90.00 up to now :silly: feel free to make me a reasonable offer if you want it if your in the UK ill even do free next day postage but only in the UK.

Im also open to any trades as long as its rc and not a project im just too busy to take anything else on at the moment.

Attachments:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Bush devil rebuild 11 years 2 months ago #17957

Have you managed to get a scan of the decals?

:)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.