Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25128

• RS6TT
  • RS6TT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I recently received this King Cab that was in need of minor restoration. Although it was previously enjoyed, it survived many years of storage and very little use when it was new. I only needed to clean it up, change the bumper and skid plates. The body wasn't painted, but teh decals were applied. This is where I'm at so far and all I need is a set of tires. Enjoy :)

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RS6TT.

Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25132

Nice... B)

Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25134

:) looks fine :y:

Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25145

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: RS6TT

Re:Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25167

• RS6TT
  • RS6TT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I just bought those wheels...luckily he shipped to Canada... A bit of a gamble regarding condition, but for $15 I can't lose... I'll sell off the rims since I won't be needing them... Thanks for the link :)

Re:Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25168

:dry:
Somebody has the medium price of the shipping from France to Canada??? A friend sell a set of king Blackfoot wheeles

Re:Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25171

I soaked my monster hilux wheels in peanut oil for a week came out a little softer.

Re:Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25176

I soaked my monster hilux wheels in peanut oil for a week came out a little softer.

why??? :ohmy:

Re:Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25177

He wanted them to be Peanut flavoured :laugh: :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Re:Almost finished, Nissan King Cab restoration 58081 10 years 7 months ago #25178

makes the skinne softer ;) (and its odour less)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.