Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Manta Ray rebuild 10 years 6 months ago #25779

Im planning on converting this back to its original spec (Manta Ray) and rebuilding and cleaning the chassis and ballracing it as its the only car in my collection I have never done anything with apart from running it, it is still running its original plastic bushings all I did was buy the terra conqueror shell for it when I got it as it had no body with it.

I was thinking of going for a Kamtec shell does anyone have any experience with them and are they any good?

Ill be looking to sell the shell and wing fitted if anyone wants to make me an offer its in excellent condition. Parts I know I need up to now are new tyres and a rear wing mount and an A4 as one of the towers has a hairline crack does anyone do a carbon upgrade?.

pic as it stands

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Manta Ray rebuild 10 years 6 months ago #25780

I was thinking of going for a Kamtec shell does anyone have any experience with them and are they any good?

Yes... the shell is ok ... but you don't get a wing with it :pinch: :blink:

Re:Manta Ray rebuild 10 years 6 months ago #25783

TBG shells are great and they sell 2 separate wings for the MR.

Manta Ray rebuild 10 years 6 months ago #25785

TBG may be the way forward but the postage is a bit of a put off and the packing is poor I might check ebay they do pop up every now and then

Manta Ray rebuild 10 years 6 months ago #25787

hi tamiya nut,ive had a kamtec shell before for my falcon,it was ok i rate it 8 out of 10

an original would be better if u can find one or if your wallet is fat enough.

il look forward to the resto :y:

jtf

Manta Ray rebuild 10 years 6 months ago #25797

;) If you want I have a MR for sale

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.