Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 3 weeks ago #74832

• Pixueto
  • Pixueto's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
Hi everybody, as i write in the presentation post, i catch a good condition Rokkie Rabbit and after clean and prepare the Body i start to redraw the decals looking at the survive set  my unit has. But i need , if anybody have once in good condition, good pics of:
-the lateral bunny
-the 32 number
-the HYPER decal
-the roof  decal
I redrawing it in Corel to test the final result in my body and print in hq vinyl some of it.
I attached a pic with  i need and part of the advanced work. First with photoshop to get a good base to work , and then repair it in Corel
Many thanks¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pixueto.

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 3 weeks ago #74834

Sorry I haven't mine under the hand and some of decals aren't in a good shape. Take a look at mciracing pictures. You should find what you're looking for. 
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Pixueto

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 3 weeks ago #74880

• Pixueto
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
Thx Stingray¡¡¡  version 1.0 don`t seems very bad, This afternoon i prove the measures and pass it to the vinyl to see the color after the print..

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 3 weeks ago #74881

Pretty nice work .

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 2 weeks ago #75018

• Pixueto
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
Vinyls ready and fixed, broke in the body repair and hidden... so the last step..general chassis and engine clean...and a new pair of rear shoes ;)
..and of course...a driver.....

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, GToddC5

Last edit: by Pixueto.

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 2 weeks ago #75020

Very nice work. Maybe a little too dark pink imo, and you have the fake radiator .👍

Star redrawing new decal set for the 1992 Rokkie Rabbit 1 year 2 weeks ago #75021

For the driver , I don't remind but I 'm sure a grasshopper tree should be ok. And I should have one if needed. 

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.