Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Tamiya "BigWig" (1986) 13 years 3 months ago #467

HI!... This is as far as I have gotten so far. I have since bought some TAMIYA "Dark Impact" after market T-BONE front/rear bumpers and will be modding them to fit on the "BIG WIG". This way I can lose the large aluminum stock bumper clone. Then I'll be tearing it down and going to get the chassis powder coated. It will be going Gloss black.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Re: Tamiya "BigWig" (1986) 13 years 3 months ago #468

THE H.P FREAK wrote:

*****This has been posted on other boards. I thought you TAMIYA guys would enjoy this build*****

[

After about 6 hours online, you conclude that noone is interrested??
It's a small site, so please be patient. :)

BTW; You have done amazing work with the aluminum! Thank you for the forum contribution.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Tamiya "BigWig" (1986) 13 years 3 months ago #470

larbut wrote:

THE H.P FREAK wrote:

*****This has been posted on other boards. I thought you TAMIYA guys would enjoy this build*****

[

After about 6 hours online, you conclude that noone is interrested??
It's a small site, so please be patient. :)

BTW; You have done amazing work with the aluminum! Thank you for the forum contribution.

-Lars

HI!... O.k? I don't understand why you posted what you did? No where have I asked why people weren't interested????? Don't know where that came from????? Why did you quote the above heading? I just put that at the beginning of my thread to let everyone know I was copying this from my thread on another forum.

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Re: Tamiya "BigWig" (1986) 13 years 3 months ago #471

ok, sorry, I have misunderstood your first line.
I thought you were complaining about you post not being read, again sorry.

But, as mentioned, great conversion of your Bigwig!

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.