Keyword

TOPIC:

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28574

personally I wouldn't pay more than $50AUD. It's broken at the front, and the back is a mystery as there are no good shots. It could have broken suspension mounts, which is common, otherwise it looks almost complete. The front suspension arms are pretty common, I could even send you some pieces for the cost of postage. It would be a gamble, which is why I wouldn't pay a whole lot.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28576

:) Thanks a lot Yogi. I said to the Guy 25€ max I am not a super fan of marui only the coors tbird. but story to have another resto to do...

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28580

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28581

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28582

Those decals look good.

That ebay for the Hunter would be too much for me, I might pay that for a big bear maybe, but not a hunter or even the galaxy.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28583

In my mind, The galaxy is the same chassis as the coors meling Tbird. Has the Galaxy reglable suspension?
I want a COORS....

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28584

I've never really looked into the COORS model, I'll try and check it out on the weekend.

The galaxy, like the Hunter, is prone to breaking its rear suspension mounts. Also the idler gear can wear in the chassis which is a pain to fix.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28652

HI!... Well the Marui "Hunter" showed up today. Seems in really good condition. Front bumper has a few scratches on it but that's about it. I will be basically tearing it down, cleaning it and putting it back together. I've already ordered a new body, decals and headlights for it. Should be a nice addition to my shelf queen collection. :mrgreen:

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28653

Nice find H.P. Freak, that looks to have never been run. The rear bumper is there too, which is quite often missing. Its usually one of the first things to break when driven.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28679

:woohoo: Nice deal! :y: :y: :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.