Keyword

TOPIC:

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28554

HI!... Well I got this Marui "Hunter" off the "BAY" this morning. I was the only one who bid on it. Weird. Maybe because the seller had it labelled wrong. :mrgreen: Anyway got it for $49. :D

Needs a body for sure, I will need some original or repo decals for it. I know nothing about these cars. I have only collected Tamiya, Traxxas and AE cars my entire life. So any info on it would be appreciated. :D

Sellers pics :

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28559

:blink: Good luck for the body and decals the sellers are crazy!!!!
Perso, I'm looking for the marui NASCAR Thunderbird but up of 700 USD for a nib kit no thanks...
Marui is a french originaly trade

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28560

HI!... Already found a new body for $22 and a decal sheet for $25. :woohoo:

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28561

:y: :y: :y: :y:
I have a MSC for the CJ but I don't know if it is the same.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28562

These are great cars and share many parts with the Galaxy and Galaxy RS versions. Marui long ago gave up on RC cars, but I believe they still make air gun products.

The blue Galaxy RS was my first big RC purchase (I nearly bought a grasshopper at the time, and I wanted the Frog but didn't have enough money). The main difference between the hunter and the galaxy is the suspension setup and the body and bumper and motor. Chassis (apart from colour and suspension arms etc are all interchangeable.

If you are going to run it, beware that the suspension mounts on the chassis are a weak point. Also where the idler gear sits in the chassis can wear and stops the gear contacting the diff. I look forward to your build thread. I have two to restore myself, but they will have to wait for that rainy day when I have nothing to do!

Also where did you get the body from? thats a very good price.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28563

HI!... This one will be a shelf queen and will be finished in box art. TBG make the body/wing. There's a guy in Britain that makes replica decals that look exactly like the originals.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28564

ah, cool, I just got a Cam Am Lola body from Team Blue Groove, even to Australia it arrived quickly. I've had orders from other Canadian sellers take up to 10 weeks! I've got a couple of other bodies on a watch list, I'll need to add the hunter body as well.

Decals I have covered ;)

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28568

TBG Make good quality repro I bought Blackfoot repro decals from a guy in UK and I was desappointed
I found a hunter last night in a local deal site with a front suspension out. How much can I pay it?

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28571

Hi Stingray-63, hard to know value without seeing a photo, but personally wouldn't pay more than about $50 AUD for an incomplete hunter or galaxy. Value is really up to how much you are prepared to pay.

Marui "Hunter" 9 years 11 months ago #28572

www.leboncoin.f...tm?ca=12_s
Here are pictures some advices please?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.