Keyword

TOPIC:

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 3 weeks 2 days ago #78104

I painted one of my Bodyshells yesterday, and sent the pics right away to my friend at Loisirs Creations RC so it can be published soon... What a change compared to how it was when I started the project !

I will probably paint the other body in a lighter color, and since I have only one set of stickers at this stage, I'll have to take care of this as well...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 3 weeks 1 day ago #78113

Today, I did finish the first of my 44B projects. And considered how this project started, while there was no reproduction of the bodyshell available anywhere at that time, and the state of that bodyshell, this is totally unexpected result...

For those searching for the Hilux 44B bodyshell, I'll share the link from Loisirs Creations RC once I have it. I sent him the pics of the finished body, so he can use it in the publication. It should be very soon...

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 3 weeks 23 hours ago #78114

Nice babhilux. You did an awesome work.

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 2 weeks 5 days ago #78131

Nylon PA12 MJF Printed clusters arrived for the bodyshell today...

As usual, the surface is a bit grainy, but that is very nice compared to FDM results....

Here is a comparison for the mirrors. Whatever orientation, supports are needed, unless you split the part in the middle of the pipe, which is not perfect either. Here the FDM parts were printed on the top half back of the mirror. To get better result, sanding is required. FDM parts were printed in PETG with adaptative layers. The main issue remains the supports. On the MJF side, the result is homogeneous and nice.

I will have to paint the second body and rebuild as well the second 44B Hilux.
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 2 weeks 4 days ago #78138

Loisirs Creations RC put the bodyshell online this morning on ebay.
As promised, for those searching a Hilux bodyshell, here is the link: www.ebay.fr/itm/226086719942
My friend is usually doing 1/8 and bigger scales bodyshell, and he is not fully convinced there is a big market on 1/10, because he doesn't really know about 1/10. Hopefully, he sells quite a few of those, as it may allows me to convince him of the interest to do some very specific 1/10 tires (he is already doing some 1/8 vintage tires and have the capability for it).
I've put the files for the accessories on cults3D ( cults3d.com/:1914996 )

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 2 weeks 3 days ago #78142

I electrified my usa1 nitro crusher with its help. You should make ad on all forums. It's your work. 

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 2 weeks 3 days ago #78143

The mold is definitely Claude's work: he used the body of the red Hilux to make the mold. We decided to do it this way when I received the second Hilux car with a body which we could use for this...

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 2 weeks 3 days ago #78145

You saved another rc congrats

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 2 weeks 2 days ago #78162

Added the mirrors on the car, and re-supply some tamiya PS paint for the second body, and many other projects...

Hirobo 44Bs and Zerda :) 1 week 2 days ago #78174

There was some details missing on the Hilux and the City, and I had some remaining work on the Zerda...

The Hilux got some paint on the tires, it looks even better this way...

I had to do the paintjob on the Zerda, it is only the driver figure, and it actually did not took much time... I decided to keep in the red, white and black theme... I also add a bit of paint on the tires, which will do the job until I print tires for this car...

Finally, I added some paint on the tires of the Rock'nCity, which is still missing a steering servo and an ESC. This is easier than to fnd a City bodyshell, so i'm not worried....

I will have to take the time to take a picture of the 4 Hirobos together (as there is also the Bearcat SS)...

The following user(s) Liked this: Al, Ducksnuts

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.