Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Connecting Brushless Motor to ESC 10 years 4 months ago #26826

Hi all,

I have a Tamiya TBLM-01S (10.5T) brushless motor that I'd like to connect to a PACE 45 Brushless ESC 1s/2s for my new build touring.

Are there special connectors to add to the ends of the various ESC cables, as the motor has connectors, but the ESC doesn't, and neither do the +/- cables that go to the LiPo... or is it a case of getting the soldering iron out?!

Any assist would be appreciated.

Thanks
<p>Current projects:</p>

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Connecting Brushless Motor to ESC 10 years 4 months ago #26827

Hi all,

I have a Tamiya TBLM-01S (10.5T) brushless motor that I'd like to connect to a PACE 45 Brushless ESC 1s/2s for my new build touring.

Are there special connectors to add to the ends of the various ESC cables, as the motor has connectors, but the ESC doesn't, and neither do the +/- cables that go to the LiPo... or is it a case of getting the soldering iron out?!

Any assist would be appreciated.

Thanks

In my humble experience I have always used these connectors for brushless -->

But you can buy them with the leads already installed --->

I think personally I would just use some 10AWG silicon flex and permanently solder the motor on if you are leaving it in this car for any length of time.

Connecting Brushless Motor to ESC 10 years 4 months ago #26839

i just solder the motor to the esc with no connectors. and for the battery i use deans plugs

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.