Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

M02M For sale 11 years 5 months ago #15849

Look what i got here ^^

Its an used M02M with manual but the body was to bad condition to sale them

The condition is very Good (i use always bottomcover) the rims (on front) are in bad shape

More Pics if you ask ^^

the rims are from a Miata Roadster (quite sweet car)
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by NexusRC81. Reason: additional information

Re: M02M For sale 11 years 5 months ago #15850

Which manual is it? :)
I'd love to get into the M chassis myself but that'll have to wait a while unfortunately...

Re: M02M For sale 11 years 5 months ago #15853

The manual is for build a 58187 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint. its a very cute model sweet driving apperance ^^ but as i get shell it was in bad condition front was wracked and left side was seriously damaged. i dont belive that the body was driven on the chassis i get with ... it was almost unused. even Gears wasend weared it was on standart bearings i see no wearings on the shafts ^^ the only traces of using he gets by me :lough:
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Re: M02M For sale 11 years 5 months ago #15854

Thanks, that's a good looking car. B)

Re: M02M For sale 11 years 5 months ago #15859

yes it was realy cool to se him run i has one once before it was an M04M but he goes down by a Lithium Polymer cell from first generation :cry: cell was not right developed i think

i think it would take a while to get him of i post them not long ago maybe 6 weeks by Ebay and even after 10 days noone even bid on. But i think for an almost unused Chassis is 57,50

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.