Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NO longer available pulled because of tire kickers 13 years 6 months ago #167

no longer available due to alot of lowbllers and tire kickers which i dont have time for anymore.
Attachments:
Last edit: by lordraptor1.
The topic has been locked.

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #168

wow hard to belive i am getting more interest on othr forums and this is suppose to be a tamiya /tamiya collectors forum :S

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #171

Well, we are still small, and only 1 month since release date, but most important, this site is for vintage Tamiyas, which your Impreza probably isn't.
Still, I hope you find a buyer :)

Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #172

larbut wrote:

Well, we are still small, and only 1 month since release date, but most important, this site is for vintage Tamiyas, which your Impreza probably isn't.
Still, I hope you find a buyer :)

Lars

might as well be since it is now discontinued. anyway the item in this thread is not vintage tamiya (it is not even a tamiya, it is in fact a kyosho):

www.tamiyabase....urfer.html

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #173

I was only trying to point out reasons to why your Impreza don't get much attention here on TamiyaBase.com. I can see that one can misinterprete my previous post.

Anything RC related is allowed in the "Trades section" so both your listing and the one with the "RC Surfer" is allowed.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #174

larbut wrote:

I was only trying to point out reasons to why your Impreza don't get much attention here on TamiyaBase.com. I can see that one can misinterprete my previous post.

Anything RC related is allowed in the "Trades section" so both your listing and the one with the "RC Surfer" is allowed.

-Lars

if it doesnt sell here that is not a big issue i have only 27 members on my forum andi have received more inquiries on my forum which is what i find mind boggling especially since my forum has been up less time than this one (started it in september 2010).

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #176

lowered price due to finding a completed listing on fleabay and to reflect teh price one sold for on fleabay, here is a link to the completed listing:

cgi.ebay.com/Vi...3cb1a749aa

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 13 years 6 months ago #201

anyone other than tire kickers and lowballers?

Re: NO longer available pulled because of tire kickers 13 years 3 months ago #508

You sound far more exciting than some old scooby! Is the link busted? - went to look & just got a general Ebay page... was just interested to see what all the fuss was about, but I suppose I'll never know now!

Re: NO longer available pulled because of tire kickers 13 years 3 months ago #509

eddrick wrote:

You sound far more exciting than some old scooby! Is the link busted? - went to look & just got a general Ebay page... was just interested to see what all the fuss was about, but I suppose I'll never know now!

all pics are gone because it sold locally and it was pulled from here because lack of serious interest or offers.

may have a vintage king tiger (kit 56004) available soon, just looking it over now and trying to decide if i want to keep and restore it or sell it LOL
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds