Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 12 years 11 months ago #1360

I was quite thrilled that a listing in the trades and sell section that I had posted a week or so ago had generated interest within a few days, I definitely had the opportunity to sell it and I declined because the offer was a small amount less than I had paid for it (I paid too much but it was NOS NIB NIP). Anyhow, the interest was generated by a person who performed a web search I think on google who was not a member until he found the listing on his web search and joined so that he could contact me to negotiate. So I have to view this as a highly effective forum. Now about this Lordraptor1 who began this post, I went to check his so called "forum" (the link was in his profile) and I am not surprised that the URL is a misfire, was he actually trying to compare his shiest rotten web to this "very impressive" example of ingenuity that you have created here Lars?
The topic has been locked.

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 12 years 11 months ago #1361

I was quite thrilled that a listing in the trades and sell section that I had posted a week or so ago had generated interest within a few days, I definitely had the opportunity to sell it and I declined because the offer was a small amount less than I had paid for it (I paid too much but it was NOS NIB NIP). Anyhow, the interest was generated by a person who performed a web search I think on google who was not a member until he found the listing on his web search and joined so that he could contact me to negotiate. So I have to view this as a highly effective forum. Now about this Lordraptor1 who began this post, I went to check his so called "forum" (the link was in his profile) and I am not surprised that the URL is a misfire, was he actually trying to compare his shiest rotten web to this "very impressive" example of ingenuity that you have created here Lars?

there always are idiots like you bird_house that have no idea what you are talking about, beside this sold a long time ago off of my forum and for more than i could have got for it here. so i wont even waste my time posting anymore of my tamiya stuff here since it doesnt sell and i only get tire kickers so if you want to see what vintage tamiyas i have for sale you can check out

rchobbies.freeforums.org/

OR

largescalebaja....otion.com/

and thanks for jumping in a thread that is old and was pulled a long time ago showing how some people just cannot read a post date
Last edit: by lordraptor1.

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 12 years 11 months ago #1363

MODERATED
Last edit: by larbut.

Re: NIFSB tamiya '99 german rally champion impreza FS 12 years 11 months ago #1364

This topic has been locked.
This kind of discussions will not be allowed on this forum.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, AndyAus
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds